Redefining Rope Management
ICARIA integrates technology, maximizes line life, reduces operational risk, streamlines communications, and improves crew safety. Customized to meet your needs, ICARIA can help facilitate the implementation of your line management plan with ongoing condition monitoring and usage tracking.
See how our rope health management solutions can build safety and reliability into your operations.
The ICARIA Service Program combines the experience and expertise of our field service team with cutting-edge technology allowing users to perform educated, accurate in-field inspections using the Samson App and
continued line management with CONNECTTM.
The new and improved Samson App allows users to:
- take the guesswork out of what to inspect.
- pinpoint and document the exact positioning and severity of damaged ropes.
- easily align rope condition to Samson retirement guidelines.
- reduce time with automated reporting.
- make informed decisions based on inspection results.
Watch the video to see the App in action
CONNECT is Samson's online portal for keeping track of everything related to the condition of the rope system. Accessible by both office staff and those
in the field, CONNECT includes maintenance schedules and inspection details and is the home for all incoming and outgoing data about your rope's health.
Additional line management features in CONNECT:
- Easy fleet, asset, or rope level line condition visibility.
- Visual representation of your specific line's location and arrangement.
- Past and current line maintenance events for streamlined viewing.
- Line usage management.
- Manage inventory and add new lines.